What do our parents/carers say about St Anne's?
Comments from our 'Meet the Teacher' Evening - September 2015
'It was informative to -
- Learn about the school's focus on writing this year.
- Learn about how the children are encouraged to learn through play.
- Learn that where children are showing competence in a subject area, mastery will be encouraged at the same level instead of introducing work from the next level.
Generally I think 'meet the teacher' is a great idea. It brought me closer to fully understanding how children learn.'
'I think Meet the Teacher event was a great opportunity to gain all the important information and ask the teacher any questions. Would be great if that will be an annual event!'
'I'm very happy about the way my son is treated in school. He's very welcome and everyday he's happy going to school. Thank you very much for all your hard work.'
'Meet the teacher was an interesting and an enlightening experience. It was of great help to find out a lot of things for us as parents as well as being informed of the expectations and progress of our children. I look forward to more of such meetings.'
'Of course the meeting was very important for our child and now we know what our child is studying and how we can help him to study. Thank you very much.'
Comments from our Autumn Term Pupil Progress Meetings - October 2015
- 'The school is very good at organising trips for the kids and also in helping the kids realise that they have a role to play in the community. Well done.'
- We are very pleased to know the progress of Krishna. Many, many thanks and congratulations to her class teachers and Head of School.'
- 'I think as a school every child is an individual and St Anne's recognise that also the after school clubs are great and they have a great attitude towards our children.'
- 'It's great to find out how children are progressing and things we can do at home to help.'
- 'Pleased with everything regarding my children's school work. Thank you!'
- 'My child was a poor learner in Nursery. Now he is in Year 1 he is amazing. Reception class worked wonders!'
- 'The teachers and other members of staff really care about the children and make their time at school fun and enjoyable. Well done!'
- 'Well being is great!'
- You do everything well. I'm worried about our son going to Year 7!'
- 'Thank you for helping with the Year 6 transition. I would have really struggled without the help!'
- 'St Anne's is a lovely school with wonderful teachers!'