Enquiries to: Liverpool City Council
Direct Line: 0151 233 3006
Dear Parent/ Guardian
Admissions to Secondary Schools 2020
***Liverpool City Council Residents Only***
From 12 September 2019 an online application facility will be available at
www.liverpool.gov.uk/school‑admissions should you wish to apply online for your child’s secondary
school for September 2020.
The first time you visit the site you will need to register by clicking on the "Register" button on the left hand side of the page.
You will be asked to submit your details including an email address and password which will enable you to view or edit your
application up to the closing date.
It is a good idea to apply online because:
· It is quick and secure.
· We will confirm we have received your application.
· There are clear, simple instructions to guide you through making the application.
· The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week during the application period.
· You can change your application at any time up until the closing date for applications.
· On 1 March 2020 you will receive the result of your application by email and can also view it on the website.
Please ensure that you apply by the closing date, 31 October 2019.
As well as sending you an offer email, we will post a letter to all applicants on 1 March 2020 with the result of your application.
If you do not wish to make an online application or you do not have access to the internet please call Liverpool City
Council on 233 3006 to request a paper application form and for further information on how to make an online
application. Your child’s Primary School can also assist you in the application process.
Pupil Place Planning and Access Manager