Our Digital Leaders are students who are passionate about computing and want to help lead computing forwards in our school. The children were asked to respond to a job advertisement and after completing an application form, providing references and going through a tough interview process, our first crop of Digital Leaders were chosen!
They had two whole days of training and play an important role in our school. Their responsibilities include:
- Researching new software and ideas for learning.
- Running workshops for teachers and the wider school community.
- Running an ICT club for younger children.
- Maintaining the school website or blog.
- Helping teachers with simple technical problems.
- Being responsible for simple technical set up.
Keep on visiting this page to find out what our Digital Leaders have been up to
Meet the Digital Leaders!
I want to help people with the iPads – John
I want to help fix errors and make our systems work better – TJ
I will run Computing Clubs – Lauryn
I want to help people use IT in different ways and make it fun! – Marco
My priority is to make sure everyone is safe online – Tony
I want to teach the younger children about Computing so they feel confident in their Computing skills – Grace
Help our buddies – Salma