Key Worker information
If you are a key worker and have no alternative childcare, then your child can return to school at St. Anne's from 1st June 2020. There are limited places and children will be placed in small POD's within one classroom. If you are eligible you must contact the school office/mobile phone/email prior to being given a place. You must send your proof of key worker status and relevant paperwork to school.
SEE BELOW FOR LIST OF KEY WORKERS AND HUB SCHOOL
Please check the criteria carefully to ensure that you qualify as a key worker.
If you have an adult at home, even if you are a key worker, your child must stay at home.
If you qualify for a place we will re-open on Monday 1st June at 8.45 onwards- there are no breakfast/after school facilities.
If you are planning to bring your child/ren to us please understand and be prepared for the following:
– when you arrive at school for the first time you must have had a place confirmed and sent in proof and the home-school agreements must be signed.
– your child needs to come in their own clothes with suitable coats to go outside.
– children are not permitted to bring any electronic equipment or mobile phones.
– your child needs to follow and respond to our behaviour guidance. The school has the right to refuse entry to any child who does not follow the expectations of St. Anne's.
– parents will be asked to wait in a designated collection area when dropping off and collecting from school to ensure the health of the staff.
– any child who is unwell will be sent home as quickly as possible.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE A SET NUMBER OF CHILDREN WE CAN ACCEPT ON A DAILY BASIS.
If you feel unwell you are encouraged you use the following NHS website rather than ringing 111 straight away http://111.nhs.uk/covid-19
Please be aware that we will not accept any unacceptable behaviour from any Parents or Carers.