Welcome back to a new year and to our class page. Here you will find some important information and snapshots of some of the wonderful learning that takes place in Sycamore Class.
Things to remember
- Swimming will be every Tuesday. Please remember your swimming kit, towel and a swimming cap.
- PE will be every Wednesday. This term, the children are working with the Liverpool Harriers. Please ensure your child is wearing the appropriate PE kit. Navy/ royal blue tracksuit bottoms can be worn during the colder weather however they must be removed for the actual PE lesson.
- Homework will be given out on a Monday and should be returned to school by Friday.
- Spellings are given out on a Monday and we will have a test every Friday. Please practise these at home as well as in school.
- Times Tables tests will be fortnightly.
You can follow us on twitter @y65sycamore for daily updates.